These general conditions regulate the use of and access to the website or Internet service that Instalaciones Submarinas Bcn S.A. (hereinafter INSTAL SUB ) with registered office at Muelle Evaristo Fernández, s / n. 08039 Puerto de BARCELONA, makes available to users through the electronic address: https://www.instalsub.com
The main purpose of the website is to inform about the activities of INSTALSUB , its products and services and to enable queries.
Conditions of use for the user
The user agrees to make appropriate, correct and lawful use of the contents and services of the website. Illegal, illicit or contrary to good faith and public order activities are strictly prohibited; and in general, any conduct that threatens, induces or may violate respect for human dignity and the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality or any other personal or social circumstance; against the protection of public health and consumers and users; or the protection of youth and childhood. Likewise, any activity aimed at impersonating any person or entity, or to interfere, violate, alter or disconnect the system, servers, networks or content, as well as, breach any connection requirement is prohibited. INSTALSUB reserves the right to exclude the user from the service without prior notice, and to adopt whatever measures it deems appropriate at all times, in order to avoid the behaviors and activities indicated.
INSTALSUB does not guarantee that access to the web site will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor is it responsible for or guarantee that the content or software that can be accessed through this web site will be uninterrupted, free of error or cause harm to the user.
INSTALSUB is not responsible for or guarantees the use of the information, or content of this web site that could be channeled for particular purposes and in no case will it be responsible for losses or damages of any kind arising from access to and use of the website, such as computer viruses or any other type of harmful component.
INSTALSUB does not assume any responsibility in relation to the information, content, products and services offered or provided through its portal by third parties or entities, especially for damages of any kind that linked to the foregoing could be caused by:
- Absence or deficiencies in the information provided to users or in its truthfulness, accuracy or sufficiency.
- Breach or defective or unpunctual fulfillment of contracts or pre-contractual relationships.
- Breach of the obligations incumbent on information society service providers.
- Infringement of the rights of consumers and users.
- Infringement of Industrial and Intellectual Property rights.
- Infringement of the right to data protection, professional secrecy and the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of people.
- In general, the breach of any applicable laws, customs or codes of conduct.
INSTALSUB does not assume any responsibility for damages, losses, claims or expenses, produced by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of INSTALSUB .
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any type of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of INSTALSUB web pages .
- Security errors, or navigation produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it.
INSTALSUB is not responsible for the information and other content integrated in spaces or third-party web pages accessible from the INSTALSUB through links, hyperlinks or links, or the information and other content integrated into spaces or third-party web pages from which Access through links, hyperlinks or links to the INSTALSUB portal or any of its web pages, or any information and content of any Third-party website that appears under the appearance or distinctive signs of INSTALSUB , unless expressly authorized by the latter.
INSTALSUB reserves all rights to modify, limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to this website, not assuming responsibility any on its update, as well as the power to make as many modifications in the configuration or presentation of the website as it deems appropriate, at any time and without prior notice.
The information contained in the website is current on the date of its last update and the contents of the portal, especially the informative and advertising references, unless expressly stated otherwise, do not constitute a binding offer.